8:53 AM         No comments

http://fastestwaytoloseweightforall.blogspot.com/There are many ways to lose weight - some of them good, some of them bad, and to be brutally honest, if you're asking about the fastest way to lose weight, then you're almost certainly going to end up with one of the bad ones. There's a simple way to think about this, and it will make you realise instantly why losing weight quickly is a bad idea.


Ask yourself one simple question. How long ago did you weigh what you consider your ideal weight? Maybe one year? Maybe five years? Maybe twenty years? That's the problem. You didn't PUT ON thirty pounds in a month, so don't expect to LOSE thirty pounds in one month either. Hey, I'm really sorry if that's not something you want to hear, but I am not writing this to make you feel better. I'm writing this because I want you to be realistic about your weight loss targets.


Sure, there are things you can try if you want to. Stopping eating altogether is probably the fastest way to lose weight (after amputation!), but would you do that? No? Are you sure you haven't already tried it? I tried it once, and I almost made myself really ill. Yes, I lost about 10lbs in a week, but I got headaches and nausea, and had to take time off work. And of course, I put it all back on within a couple of weeks, plus some.

The fastest way to lose weight is not the best way to lose weight. Like I said earlier, you might not have to lose it as slowly as you put it on, but you have to be realistic about your targets, and that includes the time it will take to get the weight off permanently.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Maddie_Stratten

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

cj

clicksor

adwork

Click Here

iphone